Thank you for considering Aria Suites for your vacation! Please rest assured that we are doing our utmost best to provide our guests with a safe stay by complying with the Greek Government’s protocols regarding COVID-19 and by following all the hygiene and protective measures in order to ensure the health of our guests and our staff. We would like to mention that all of our hotel staff is well-trained to carefully follow the hygiene guidelines. Our suites, villas, and open spaces will be cleaned and disinfected daily with the use of hospital-grade disinfectants and professional sanitation equipment.
More specifically, we have implemented the following additional control measures:
- Increased cleaning, every 30 minutes, of common areas and surfaces frequently touched by clients and team members.
- Regular disinfection of door handles elevator control panels, and credit card terminals.
- Installation of protective glass in the hotel reception area and floor markings to ensure that distances are maintained.
- Addition of bottles of hydroalcoholic gel for everyone.
- Wearing masks by all members of our team.
- Updated instructions and procedures for all team members: general hygiene standards and instructions on hand disinfection.
- Rooms are cleaned one by one, completely, without coming and going.
- For any stay of 2 nights or more, you will let us know if you want our team to access your room to clean it or not.
- Breakfast will be exclusively offered in your room.
We kindly ask our guests to :
- Wash their hands frequently or use our hand sanitizer dispensers.
- Maintain physical distancing.
- Avoid handshakes and hugs.
- Sneeze into their elbow.
- Avoid touching their faces: eyes, nose, and mouth.
For further assistance regarding your booking, our reservations, and front desk the department is at your full disposal and will be delighted to assist you via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to welcoming every one of you!
The Aria Suites team